Get Additional 5% Off when you shop for more than INR 3000

jawsnpaws

Skip to Main Content »

My Account
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

 

You're currently on:

Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food 12Kg

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

Rs 7,150
X
OR

Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food 12Kg

Click on above image to view full picture

More Views

Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food 12Kg

Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutritious veggies.

Fibre from the pumpkin contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Pomegranate has plenty of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This food has kibble size specially made to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi breeds.

Details

Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food 12Kg Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutritious veggies. Fibre from the pumpkin contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Pomegranate has plenty of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This food has kibble size specially made to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi breeds.

Additional Information

Breed No
Extra Shipping Fee No
Compare Products

You have no items to compare.

My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Keep your eyes open for our special Back to School items and save A LOT!

Shop by brand